We consist of committed, passionate and driven multidisciplinary professionals who recognise how important it should be for people to be in charge of managing their own health.
Founded with the aim of empowering everyone to manage your own healthcare, and provide a way to help monitor ageing loved ones, we share one common vision:
“To add value and enrich lives through mobility solutions and deliver better healthcare experience.”
We do this by designing innovative, people-friendly, cutting edge, internet-enabled personal healthcare devices and mobile applications that connect to the cloud – so that these products can help more people to monitor their own state of health independently and conscientiously.
OUR WORK WITH COMMUNITIES
1. Malaysian Hospice Council Care and Awareness Project
Carried out a series of campaigns to help Malaysian Hospice Council to increase awareness towards Palliative Care, for those who need it and their families who are facing difficulties.
How this is carried out?
- Have people take a selfie/welfie with the hand sign of hope and #CareAndAware
- For every GetDoc App downloaded from the public, GetDoc pledges RM0.50 to Malaysian Hospice Council.
2. Fund raising for the X-ordinary Project organised by MedicSA of UCSI University
For 2018, X-ordinary Project will focus on creating awareness for the genetic disorder, Down Symdrome (DS).
How is this carried out?
- GetDoc invited a doctor to conduct a health talk on dengue on campus where students were charged a minimum entrance fee.
- All proceeds go to the X-ordinary Project.